I've noticed over the past few weeks that it seems like there are so many trends I'm excited about for fall. Here are my top ten trends to try for Fall 2012!
2. Peplums started emerging again this spring, and I recently picked up my own version to wear. I think it's an extremely flattering style for most women, so I'm excited to see it all over stores.
3. Cobalt blue is such a fun shade, and I think it's universally flattering, to boot! If you're too shy about going for all-over bright colors, a shoe or bag is a great place to start.
4. Polka dots are back in a big way, but the dots are also classic, so you can wear your polka dots for years to come.
5. Winter white gives any coat an air of luxurious sophistication. Break the "no white after Labor Day" rule, and pick up a coat or blazer in the shade.
6. Chunky knits are both trendy and cozy. I love the jade shade of this sweater, but neutrals are a failsafe way to invest in this trend.
7. Tartan was all over the runways in the forms of dresses, coats, and pants, but tartan scarf is a lot more wearable for the real world.
8. Ladylike tweed blazers will never go out of style, so if you want to purchase something you'll wear for years, pick up a tweedy jacket in a classic hue.
9. Ankle boots have been on-trend for years, but I'm noticing even more lately. I have a pair almost identical to the ones pictured above, and the wedge heel makes the shoes extra-comfortable.
10. Army green is back in a big way. I love the idea of mixing an army green jacket or vest with a sequin top and jeans.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN MY GIVEAWAY FOR $40 IN COPIOUS.COM CREDIT!