essentials plural of es·sen·tial (Noun)
1. Something absolutely necessary.
2. The fundamental elements or characteristics of something
Whether a man’s style is urban, trendy, preppy or—God forbid—gothic, essentials are the fundamental basics in any man’s closet. Essentials aren’t the hottest new style, but they aren’t out of style either. They’re right in the middle. Men often have a hard time finding basic essentials for their wardrobe, here’s a list of styles and brands that will have years of wear!
1. Original Wool Ballcap | Cavalier Essentials$35
2. Original Wayfarer, Tortoise | Rayban$200
3. Bayne Stripe Tee | Burberry$120
4. Stainless-Steel and Yellow Gold Oyster Perpetual Date (c.1978) | Rolex$3,650
5. Ubarto Belt | BOSS BLACK$95
6. Apache Bracelet Pack | ASOS$13
7. Average Joe Straight-Leg Jeans | Nudie Jeans Co.$235
8. 9” Broken-In Chino Short | J.Crew$54
9. Jack Purcell Leather | Converse$70
10. Clipper Leather Holdall | Mulberry$1,850
copyright 2012 Jordan Obinger